Spirited Away - Solitude Spirited Away - Solitude

Nice Movie

Nice graphics, a little moving. How did you do that opacity gradient with no-face's body?

Maurizio responds:

You just export the vector file into Photoshop from Illustrator or Corel Draw, then use the select tool with a feather about 20 pixels, delete the end, so you get a soft gradient, export it back to Illustrator, export it as an .swf file, and voila : )

XIN Session 04 XIN Session 04

Excellent!

Great movie. Some people just don't understand the beauty of subtitles. Nice animation, interesting plot, and well defined characters. How long will this series go on for? I intend to watch it to the end!

Lifepoint1 responds:

Thanks for your words of wisdom.
The series was planned for 12 sessions, but it may end up being a bit longer.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Criticism?

I'm impressed. You can tell it's good when you have to go 7 pages into the reviews just to find ONE mild criticism. I watch your work over and over and over. How long will it be until you release your next flash?

Kirby Massacre Kirby Massacre

I loved it, simply AMAZING!

Great movie here. Violent, benevolent, and with a fury and passion that burns fervently. Kirbies Kirbies everywhere and all of which to kill :D I LOVE it! The only problem with this movie (and it can't be helped) is that Kirby isn't well... very popular. But swords are! And this movie has swords! I love Kirby, and not just for his cuteness. If you make a second version of this, you ought to make some inhaling action. I can see it now... Kirby inhales an ultima weapon and becomes the um... ultima kirby... yeah, that wasn't such a good idea conisidering you'd never be able to tell who the good guy is. Great movie and nice artwork.

Dark-Homsar responds:

I agree with eveyrhting you said :P

making friends making friends

Well done

I liked your movie, as well as every other one you've made. This one was very well done, but slightly purturbed me, mainly because I went to mememe.org... wow I have no life. The domain is for sale.

T3 The Untold Story T3 The Untold Story

Nice Work

I don't understand why you're getting such an awful score. You chose a popular movie making style, and did a good job of it at that. You took the necessary pieces from the movie to make it flow nicely, but still you're not getting the recognition you deserve. Maybe it's because I have a very different taste in movies, but I felt that you did very well. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the sequel. One other thing... I was REALLY thinking/hoping that long haired guy in the beginning was a girl. It sure looked like one. "Take off your clothes..." very interesting situation that could have become. GWAHAHAHA!

The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

Beautiful Animation!

I loved this movie. I've seen the entire DBZ series and I feel that this is more than just an ordinary DBZ tribute video. The animation was excellent, I'm amazed at the quality of the audio you pulled off the episodes, and what's more you condensed an entire (3 I think?) episodes all into a 2 minute clip. This is how DBZ should be watched, but that's a whole other story. Great job on the anmation, truly this is a masterpiece!

Addiction Addiction

Very moving

This movie was extremely well done. It's very rare to find flashes with this much raw power. It gives a very powerful message, you have to wait until after the credits for the inspirational message.

Madness: A Tribute 2 Madness: A Tribute 2

Bizaare

I liked this movie. Awesome graphics, well animated. However, there were a few gramatical errors and spelling mistakes. I felt that those took away from the seriousness of the movie as portrayed by the text and sound.

And when he finally cracks...
Then all hell breaks loose.

Just remove the "then," and it'll be lots better :D

Im should be I'm

Other than that, awesome tribute!

Sonic's Calling Sonic's Calling

I liked it!

Beautiful movie, It had some nice 2.5 D characteristics. The sound quality was nice, and it had a very unexpected but delicious ending. Well done!

Mek1985 responds:

lol 2.5 D...fanks pal... :-)